Big thanks to Pat Moore for picking my entry as the winner for salon 123 'Mirror Images' and congrats to Ekkl and John Perriment as runners up.
The festivities are already under way for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee so this is going to be easy. I will be looking for the image that best captures 'A very British celebration'
so come on, get out there and don't forget your camera. I am not looking for the technically perfect, just get out there and join in the fun. Good luck everyone.
This Salon will end at Midnight on 17th June, 2012.
The rules, as usual:
1. All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/
They can be put in members own gallery if they wish. The resulting link generated for the photo will then be pasted into the next available space in the salon tread. Please keep photos to a maximum of 800 pixel wide so people can see the whole image without scrolling.
2. One entry per user ID only please, which must be the personal work of the entrant.
3. Entries should be "in line" within the thread (not as a links to an image held somewhere else).
4. Comments only on entries are welcome within the salon thread itself.
5. After the close the curator will indicate a winner and a couple of runners up.
6. The curators decision is final.
7. Winners should be offered first refusal to choose the next theme and curate the next salon.
8. If the winner is unable to curate the next salon the current curator may offer that "honour" to any willing volunteer, possibly the entrant in second or third place.
9. These rules are to be copied and pasted with the new theme by the curator at the top of the new salon thread with a finish date and time.
10. As with all photos posted on DPNow, copyright remains with the photographer and DPNow will not use them without permission.