Thanks Josh for running the last competition and for choosing my picture in the midst of so much great competition.
Congratulations to Andrew and Tim for such excellent pictures.
THE THEME FOR THIS SALON IS
B R I D G E S
The closing date for the competition will be noon GMT on the 31st December. I will try to get the results out before the New Year.
Here are the rules. Please take a moment to read them prior to shooting or uploading your submissions.
1) All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/
, they can be put in members own gallery if they wish. The resulting link generated for the photo will then be pasted into the next available space in the Salon thread.
2) One entry per user ID only please, which must be the personal work of the entrant
3) Entries should be "in line" within the thread (not as links to an image held somewhere else)
4) Comments only on entries are welcome within the salon thread itself
5) After the close the curator will indicate a winner and a couple of runners up.
6) The curator's decision is final.
7) Winners should be offered first refusal to choose the next theme and curate the next salon.
8.) If the winner is unable to curate the next salon the current curator may offer that "honour" to any willing volunteer, possibly the entrant in second or third place
9) These rules are to be copied and pasted with a new theme by the new Curator at the top of the new Salon thread with a finish date and time
10) As with all photos posted on DPNow, copyright remains with the photographer and DPNow will not use them without permission
Good Luck to you all
PS Remember, there is a good prize to be won.