Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Forget about photography > Computer conundrums

Computer conundrums Digital photographers rely on the smooth running of their personal computers. Here's where to discuss problems and seek, as well as provide, advice.

Old 04-02-13
Forum veteran

Liked at 2 Times in 2 Posts
yoshi is on a distinguished road
unable to visit dpnow for a while

What do you think are the possible reasons for getting this message?
I think I was manupulationg some ad-ons and browser settings before getting this message.

"Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/dpnow/public_html/forum2/includes/config.php
Line: 1"

The funny thing is that I could not visit dpnow only. No problems with other sites as far as I made a kind of extensive test.

As I could not visit dpnow, I reworked with ad-ons and other settings and finally I could reach here. I just do not know which created and solved the problem.

yoshi
Old 04-02-13
Admin

Liked at 195 Times in 158 Posts
Ian is on a distinguished road
Re: unable to visit dpnow for a while

Hi Yoshi - sorry about that; I have been working on some maintenance of the forum today and one change I made caused the forum to become unstable. The problem was fairly quickly identified but the fox took about half an hour to be completed.

There are now some improved options in the nav bar and a bug which caused some of the search facilities to be unreliable have now been fixed.

I am also trying to install a new feature that will enable people to press a button to register their appreciation via 'thanks' - which is already installed on our other forums, but it is also proving problematical on dpnow!

Ian
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/