Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Camera conference > DSLR and other system camera discussion > Nikon camera discussion

Nikon camera discussion The place for all things Nikon on the DPNow forum.

Old 10-02-15
Forum veteran

Liked at 57 Times in 46 Posts
Graham_of_Rainham is on a distinguished road
Astronomical Nikon

Other than whether or not the price is out of this world, I can't help but wonder just how many of these they will sell.

As some D810 users suffered "Hot Pixels", it could be a little embarrassing to find that your newly discovered celestial body is little more than a sensor fault.

Certainly an interesting field of photography, but living just outside one of the most heavily light polluted places on earth, I can't see me getting one...