Most museum, historic, or places of heritage in my area do NOT allow flash photography.
So most of my internal photos tend to be with what natural light is available.
I am sure that a lot of you must have had to deal with natural lighting also.
Lets see what you can do.
1. All photographs are to be uploaded to the photo gallery at http://dpnow.com/galleries/
They can be put in members own gallery if they wish. The resulting link generated for the photo will then be pasted into the next available space in the salon thread. Please keep photos to a maximum of 1000 pixels wide so people can see the whole image without scrolling.
2. As agreed previously, TWO entries maximum per user ID only please, which must be the personal work of the entrant.
3. Entries should be ‘in line’ within the thread (not as a link to an image held somewhere else).
4. Comments on entries are welcome within the salon thread itself.
5. After the close, the curator will indicate a winner and a couple of runners up.
6. The curator’s decision is final.
7. The winner will be invited to choose the next theme and curate the next salon.
8. If the winner is unable to curate the next salon the current curator may offer that ‘honour’ to any willing volunteer, possibly the entrant in second or third place.
9. These rules are to be copied and pasted with the new theme by the curator at the top of the new salon thread with a finish date and time.
10. As with all photos posted on DPNow, copyright remains with the photographer and DPNow will not use them without permission.
Finish date - Midnight GMT 01/05/2017