Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Photo story > Eye of the camera

Eye of the camera Use this board to post your photos and to tell us about the scene you set out to capture. Don't forget that the best place for *critique* in order see how your photography might be improved, technically, remains the Image Insight Photo critique board.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-07-12
Admin

Liked at 248 Times in 196 Posts
Ian is on a distinguished road
Post your London 2012 Olympics shots here!

Are you going (have you been?) to a 2012 Olympics event? I'm sure we'd all like to see your shots. If you anre't already registered, you do need to register on the forum to post here but it only takes a minute or two.

Sadly, I will have to wait for the Paralympics although one of my daughters is going to the Beach Volleyball and Handball events with her school in the next couple of days and I hope to post some of her shots here.

So for the time being here are some shots I took at the white water canoe and kayak GB trials for Olympic places a few months ago:

And there is more here in my gallery on our Olympus UK E-System User Group site.

And here is a link to the original thread posted at the time here.

Ian
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/