Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Forget about photography > Did you hear about...

Did you hear about... Talk about (almost) anything, within reason and it can - even should - be about something not directly related to photography.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-17
Forum veteran

Liked at 60 Times in 51 Posts
Autumn is on a distinguished road
My Husband

It is with great sadness that I have to let you know that my darling Roy died on Monday night. He had not been well on and off with a urinary problem for about 2 weeks, and went into hospital last Friday for investigation/treatment. His blood count was low and they gave him 2 packs of blood on Sunday night and he was to have had a gastroscopy on Tuesday morning. I saw him about 7.30pm on Monday night when I took him a little video of his garden with the clematis and azalea flowering. At 10.30 pm the hospital rang me to say that he was very, very poorly and had had a massive heart attach. He died at about 11.30. All our 4 children were there.

He was on top of the shed 3 weeks ago repairing the roof with felting etc. I thought we had a good few more years together, but it wasn't to be. Just glad he did not suffer too long. He was 84.

God Bless.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/