Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Image insight > Help and advice for beginners

Help and advice for beginners If you don't classify yourself as being particularly expert or experienced and you have a question or problem that you need help with in the area of improving images, this is the board to get the assistance you seek.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-12
Forum veteran

Liked at 2 Times in 2 Posts
yoshi is on a distinguished road
tips needed for taking photos of the full solar eclipse

We expect in Japan a total solar eclipse on the morning of May 21st.
As I have no experience and special knowledge for this type of photo taking, I think the best way is to ask here the quick tips and mimimum equipment I should prepare. I just have cameras/lenses/tripods and no other related gears.

The full eclipse of the sun can be observed in part of Fukushima pref. where I usually stay but ideally in a bit more southhern parts of Japan. so maybe I have to go to a vicinity of either Tokyo or Nagoya where I think I can buy a filter or two.

yoshi