Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Welcome > General discussion

General discussion If you aren't sure which forum your post would be best housed in, post it here. Some posts and threads may eventually be moved to other forums.

Old 10-04-11
Mr Iceman

Liked at 21 Times in 16 Posts
ash is on a distinguished road
Facebook Fanpage

When I joined facebook not that long ago it was not because I had loads of friends surprise surprise more to give my photography another outlet.
The mistake I made was to create a group rather than a fanpage.
A group means all your members have to be your friend on your primary account, whereas a fanpage is public and anyone can see it and like it!

Facebook is one of those things that I don't really like but more need to display my work and hopefully gain more business.

Posting a message every 5 seconds saying you have just wiped your butt, or now ya gunna go eat a carrot and buy a frappachipolatte at starbucks in new york on 45th avenue does not interest me in the slightest, how people have the time to post this crap or the need is beyond me totally! Get a life!

But its there and as a business you need to harness it, its no good ignoring it.

Anyway this is my fanpage and if you like it then thats fine, Ive only just created it so its a bit sparse but only the very best of my work will be posted here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hudder...548460?sk=wall

cheers
Ash.
Old 12-04-11
Happy Snapper

Liked at 68 Times in 50 Posts
Caz is on a distinguished road
Re: Facebook Fanpage

Well done Ash - I started mine last night (son has said I should have a presence there, and on twitter) - have similar feelings to you about FB but do find it handy to keep in touch with distant relatives.