Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Image insight > Software solutions

Software solutions Exchange ideas and tips and learn how to make the best use of your image editing software here.

Old 07-09-13

Liked at 69 Times in 46 Posts
OlyPaul is on a distinguished road
Adobe Getting Desperate ?

Sounds like they have not got the take up they were expecting from the none business photographer and are getting desperate to make CC subscription work.

Hold on longer and with all the competition Adobe are getting lately you may just see CS6/7 re introduced for sale at a later date, it's sales and stockholders that dictate policy not Adobe Managment.

http://blogs.adobe.com/creativelayer...raphy-program/

My Flickr Photos
Old 07-09-13
Forum veteran

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Patrick is on a distinguished road
Re: Adobe Getting Desperate ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlyPaul View Post
Sounds like they have not got the take up they were expecting from the none business photographer and are getting desperate to make CC subscription work.

Hold on longer and with all the competition Adobe are getting lately you may just see CS6/7 re introduced for sale at a later date, it's sales and stockholders that dictate policy not Adobe Managment.

http://blogs.adobe.com/creativelayer...raphy-program/
This is very interesting, as a single app holder for CS6 its now incidentally call CC, at 14 plus vat 7.14 plus vat is a very much more attractive deal. If I can change over to the new deal I will, trouble is I already own LR5 bought it a month ago.