Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Image insight > Camera technique

Camera technique Questions and advice on how to improve your picture taking can be posted here. This board is discussion beyons the basics, which are catered for in the 'Help and advice for beginners' board.

Old 04-08-13

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
ipri is on a distinguished road
1st Photo!

I took this at city warehouse which hosts a food / art / music once a month. I'm happy with it....manual !! better than I've ever done with auto.

PS I had to use photobucket....tried to use "New thread" then att. but failed. Ian
Old 04-08-13
Super Moderator

Liked at 57 Times in 44 Posts
John Perriment is on a distinguished road
Re: 1st Photo!

A great first photo on the forum and it's nice to hear that the old warehouse still gets put to good use.

A photograph is more than a record of what you see - it's a window to your soul