Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Welcome > Headline news

Headline news Comment on DPNow news stories or even alert us to breaking news we haven't yet spotted.

Old 24-09-13
Information

Liked at 8 Times in 7 Posts
DPNow is on a distinguished road
Arrow New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Here is a summary or excerpt from an article that has just been published on DPNow:

Adobe today announced the availability of Adobe® Photoshop Elements 12 and Adobe Premiere Elements 12, new versions of the No. 1 selling consumer photo and video-editing software*. Customers will enjoy powerful mobile capabilities, and reap the benefits of professional-grade editing technology delivered in an intuitive experience that makes it easy to create stunning results.

Click here to read the whole article...
Old 26-09-13
Forum veteran

Liked at 94 Times in 78 Posts
Autumn is on a distinguished road
Re: New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Well it would, wouldn't it, seeing that I bought Adobe Elements 11 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, I haven't found my way around it yet and mainly use Lightroom for everything and it has, I think, a sufficiently good Video Editing Tool for my needs, as I only do the odd vids within my HS10 and TZ20.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/autumn36/
Old 27-09-13
Forum veteran

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Patrick is on a distinguished road
Re: New Versions of Adobe's No 1. Consumer Photo and Video Editing Tools Now Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Well it would, wouldn't it, seeing that I bought Adobe Elements 11 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, I haven't found my way around it yet and mainly use Lightroom for everything and it has, I think, a sufficiently good Video Editing Tool for my needs, as I only do the odd vids within my HS10 and TZ20.
Don't worry 12 is a superficial upgrade with in the main gimmicky new tools used once for fun and then forgotten.

Patrick