Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Forget about photography > Did you hear about...

Did you hear about... Talk about (almost) anything, within reason and it can - even should - be about something not directly related to photography.

Old 1 Week Ago
Forum veteran

Liked at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Bob Ross is on a distinguished road
Re: in hospital

Hey Pol!!
Following an impulse I came looking for you in the forum and found this. So glad to know that you are HOME! The healing accelerates away from the stress of hospital. Sending you healing energies, too.
We're fine though the holidays found me with FLU+FLU which screwed a few months. Sharon had her right knee replace last June and says "No more surgeries!" I guess her collection of titanium joint will stop at two...
Since laughter is good medicine, I'm adding a picture of me on my 75th to document my slithering into the last quarter of my first century. Bob
[IMG][/IMG]
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob Ross For This Useful Post:
Pol (1 Week Ago)
The Following 2 Users say to Bob Ross they like this post:
Barr1e (1 Week Ago), Pol (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago
Ancient Geek

Liked at 79 Times in 68 Posts
Pol is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: in hospital

Thanks Bob. You're looking good, as handsome as ever. I hobbling not too far behind you at 72. Geez where have the years gone, eh.

Glad Sharon has had the surgery and I trust she's now pain free and mobile. Your SO right about hospitals being stressful. I'm ravenous, can't stop eating at the moment.

I'm still due for more physiotherapy at home. I'm aiming for independence around the house and garden. I sorely miss the vehicles but couldn't manage the campervan, couldn't manage David's 4x4 and my own car just got too, too old so my friend is now my wheels when she's not working to try to repay her massive mortgage after HER husband also died a few years ago (on my birthday). So we're both chugging along as best we can and sharing resources as and when we can.

Old age ain't a lot of fun but manageable if we can rise to the challenges.

You take good care of yourself and best wishes to Sharon too.

Pol