Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Camera conference > Compact digicam centre

Compact digicam centre If you have a question or an interesting point to make about digital camera that isn't a DSLR, post it here.

Old 03-04-12
Forum veteran

Liked at 553 Times in 367 Posts
Barr1e is on a distinguished road
Talking Sorry Ian -

Ian was looking for a heron last week whilst taking many pix with the new Olympus OMD - E5 undergoing rigorous testing against its competition along the Grand Union Canal.

I happened to take a short cut today as I wanted to test the zoom range on the new compact Panasonic TZ30.

Well, let the short opening scene speak for itself.

Regards. Barr1e
Old 04-04-12

Liked at 246 Times in 157 Posts
Rodbender is on a distinguished road
Re: Sorry Ian -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barr1e View Post
Ian was looking for a heron last week whilst taking many pix with the new Olympus OMD - E5 undergoing rigorous testing against its competition along the Grand Union Canal.

I happened to take a short cut today as I wanted to test the zoom range on the new compact Panasonic TZ30.

Well, let the short opening scene speak for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O21kB...ature=youtu.be

Regards. Barr1e
Barr1e, I purchased the Panasonic TZ20 just before the TZ30 was announced. I've got to say I am very impressed with this little camera. I's so nice to be able to have a camera with you on all occasions that will reliable give excellent images both stills and video. I know Panasonic have made some improvements to the TZ30, so will be very interested in your assessment of the camera as and when you have put it through some more testing. Some of the reviews on YouTube look very impressive.