Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Image insight > Software solutions > Photoshop permutations

Photoshop permutations Adobe Photoshop comes in a variety of versions and guises and is the most popular family of photo editing packages. Seeking help or happy to provide advice on Photoshop use? Then this is the place for you.

Old 24-03-10
Admin

Liked at 248 Times in 196 Posts
Ian is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) launch date revealed

I've just received an email from Adobe's PR company giving us the go-ahead to reveal limited details about the launch of Creative Suite 5. The launch of CS5 will take place at 4PM (UK time) on , or 11AM Eastern US time, and it's going to be a big online event that you can register for now:

We are revealing our launch date to give the creative community time to register for our global online launch event that will take place on Adobe TV on 12th April at 4pm (UK) to celebrate the unveiling of CS5.

During this event, Adobe will announce the top new features of each CS5 suite, Photoshop, and our new CS Live online services. We invite you and your readers to please join us for this momentous event by registering at:

http://bit.ly/cs5signup_uk

The link (above) is for people located in the UK, but you can alter your location information if you aren't UK-based.

I can't reveal anything specific about the features of CS5 until the lanch day, but I can say that this will be a big upgrade to CS5 components, including Photoshop CS5, and here at DPNow.com we will have a detailed preview of CS5 for you on the big day.

Ian
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/
Old 26-03-10

Liked at 0 Times in 0 Posts
andyelliott is on a distinguished road
Re: Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) launch date revealed

Ian

I would imagine the ACR component must share a great deal with the raw processing on LR3 - so I look forward to that bit particularly... Surprising LR3 seems to have been pushed back.

Andy
Old 26-03-10
Ancient Geek

Liked at 101 Times in 88 Posts
Pol is on a distinguished road
Re: Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) launch date revealed

Well I'm hoping we get the usual free month sub to lynda.com with the PS upgrade.

Pol