Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > The back pages > For sale or wanted

For sale or wanted If you have something for sale or you are on the look out for something to buy or swap, let us know here. There are specific terms and conditions for posting on this board.

Old 15-01-14
Admin

Liked at 248 Times in 196 Posts
Ian is on a distinguished road
Epson Stylus Photo R2880 A3+ photo printer

I need more room in my office! I got my R2880 shortly before getting an A2 R3800 Pro so the R2880 has had very little use.

The R2880 is an archival exhibition quality printer suitable for glossy and fine-art matte papers. There is one currently on ebay for £330 and to buy one new would be in the region of £550. I'm open to sensible offers!

I have the original box. This is a big and heavy beast so collection would be advisable but I can look into courier shipping for you if required (probably cost around £30).

I have today checked the print head for blocked nozzles and there are none (I will supply the test prints with the printer). The printer is in excellent condition and comes with a couple of brand new genuine Epson spare cartridges (Cyan and Light Cyan). Only Epson inks have ever been used.

See ink levels gif attached.

Ian
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.gif  
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/