Digital Photography Now - www.dpnow.com  

advertisements

Go Back   DPNow.com Discussion Forum > Image insight > Software solutions > Photoshop permutations

Photoshop permutations Adobe Photoshop comes in a variety of versions and guises and is the most popular family of photo editing packages. Seeking help or happy to provide advice on Photoshop use? Then this is the place for you.

Old 19-03-07
Admin

Liked at 248 Times in 196 Posts
Ian is on a distinguished road
Exclamation FREE Adobe UK CS3 seminar exclusive to DPNow - save the date!

(Registration was closed, but one place has become free, see here)

Adobe UK (sorry to all our many overseas friends ) has very kindly offered DPNow an exclusive hands-on seminar focusing on Adobe Creative Suite 3, Photoshop CS3 and LightRoom, at the Adobe Stockley Park facility in West London, on Wednesday, March 28th (that's only 9 days from now and just one day after the official launch of CS3!).

The fine details are still to be confirmed, but I understand that lunch, followed by a complete afternoon's hands-on with the aforementioned products, with Adobe's training staff, will be included. It's a chance not to miss. You will have to make your own way to Stockley Park (parking is available) and we're looking into the options for meeting those making use of public transport.

There will be room for just 20 DPNow patrons. If you are interested, please drop me an email as soon as possible. If more than 20 people are interested, we will have to choose the lucky 20 randomly.

Full details will be announced in a news story later on today.

Ian
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/dpnow/
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ianburley/

Last edited by Ian; 26-03-07 at 04:43 PM.
Old 19-03-07
Seriously addicted

Liked at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stephen is on a distinguished road
Re: FREE Adobe UK CS3 seminar exclusive to DPNow - save the date!

Well Tim & I are definately up for it and will be attending. Frankly its the lure of the free lunch that swung it Seriously though folks this is a brilliant offer that Ian has managed to procur from Adobe. I've seen training offered in the past and it costs serious money, so the prospect of this offer and hands on training with the latest Adobe software is not to be missed.

If anyone wants details of location etc. just shout and I'm sure Ian will help you out with a map etc. In fact HERES one, hope you can see the arrow.

So come on, don't miss the chance. Wotabout you Ben, you can't be that far away can you? Tim and I are coming from way ooop north so some of you southern softies can surely make it

Check out my BLOG too

Old 19-03-07
Forum veteran

Liked at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bearface is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Frankly its the lure of the free lunch that swung it ...
Frankly, I'd drive to Budapest in a faulty three-wheeler if there was a free lunch on offer...

Quote:
So come on, don't miss the chance. Wotabout you Ben, you can't be that far away can you? Tim and I are coming from way ooop north so some of you southern softies can surely make it
However if nobody wants to bother, that'll leave more salmon paste fingers for m............I mean Stephen
Old 19-03-07
Admin

Confirmed details just arrived

12-5PM, 28th March, each attendee will have the use of a workstation and the afternoon will be split into three; an overview of Adobe Creative Suite 3, A more in-depth look at Photoshop CS3 and, finally, an in-depth look at Lightroom. There will be plenty of opportunities for questions and examples.

If you are arriving by train, nearest stations are Hayes or West Drayton and if there are enough people, we can probably lay on some taxis. Visitor parking is availalbe otherwise.

I really need to finalise the attendees by the end of the week, so please don't delay. Email me via info@dpnow.com to be added to the list, though if we get more than 20 interested parties, lots will have to be drawn.

Ian
Old 19-03-07
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Confirmed details just arrived

12-5PM, 28th March, each attendee will have the use of a workstation and the afternoon will be split into three; an overview of Adobe Creative Suite 3, A more in-depth look at Photoshop CS3 and, finally, an in-depth look at Lightroom. There will be plenty of opportunities for questions and examples.

If you are arriving by train, nearest stations are Hayes or West Drayton and if there are enough people, we can probably lay on some taxis. Visitor parking is availalbe otherwise.

I really need to finalise the attendees by the end of the week, so please don't delay. Email me via info@dpnow.com to be added to the list, though if we get more than 20 interested parties, lots will have to be drawn.

Ian
Of course this, effectively, becomes the first ever 'official' organised DPNow public event. I'm sure several forum regulars will be there and I'll be on hand too. A big thank you goes to Adobe for making this all possible .

Ian

PS And once again - I'm really sorry if you are too far away to be there on the day.
Old 20-03-07
Super Moderator

Liked at 4 Times in 2 Posts
coupekid is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Your right, it isnt too far, I am only about 20mins from London, but I am off work decorating this week. So sadly I wont be able to make it!
Old 20-03-07
Admin

Aw, go on Ben, it's only half a day

Ian
Old 20-03-07
Super Moderator

Liked at 4 Times in 2 Posts
coupekid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Aw, go on Ben, it's only half a day

Ian
Trust me, if I could, I promise you I would.

Because of the nature of my job, I have to arrange cover weeks in advance.

Its a shame, but sadly the truth!
Old 22-03-07
Admin

As we now have more than enough numbers, I've stopped taking applications for places. Sorry if you missed out. I'm hopeful that we will be able to run future sessions later in the year.

Ian
Old 26-03-07
Admin

Re: Last minute place available on Wednesday's CS3 seminar (London)

Quote:
(Registration for this event is now closed)

Adobe UK (sorry to all our many overseas friends ) has very kindly offered DPNow an exclusive hands-on seminar focusing on Adobe Creative Suite 3, Photoshop CS3 and LightRoom, at the Adobe Stockley Park facility in West London, on Wednesday, March 28th (that's only 9 days from now and just one day after the official launch of CS3!).

The fine details are still to be confirmed, but I understand that lunch, followed by a complete afternoon's hands-on with the aforementioned products, with Adobe's training staff, will be included. It's a chance not to miss. You will have to make your own way to Stockley Park (parking is available) and we're looking into the options for meeting those making use of public transport.

There will be room for just 20 DPNow patrons. If you are interested, please drop me an email as soon as possible. If more than 20 people are interested, we will have to choose the lucky 20 randomly.

Full details will be announced in a news story later on today.

Ian
There has been a last minute withdrawal from the 20-strong group attending the Creative Suite Seminar on Wednesday from noon in West London. If you are interested in filling this place, please email:

info@dpnow.com

..as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Ian