Old 28-02-18

Liked at 247 Times in 158 Posts
Rodbender is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone explored camera drones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
I didn't think they made camcorders any more

Ian
I was beginning to think the same Ian. Not many shops stock them these days. It is all down to the fact that most people these days are quite happy to use their phones. Most are happy with their poor quality make you feel sea sick videos. There are still a few purist like myself that strive to produce good quality interesting videos. Thank goodness Sony and Panasonic recognize there is still a market for the better quality camcorders be it that they are only available via the internet. I went to Jessops in the hope of purchasing one from them only to be told they had none in stock. I was advised to order online from their web site with collection in store. Then I was told I could decline to purchase if I was not happy with the product. What a sloppy way to do business. So I searched the web and purchased at a far better price, their loss my gain. I purchased a manufacturers refurbished item for almost 200 cheaper than I was prepared to spend. It has the same guarantee with perhaps a slightly marked box.