Prize Draw Rules
Digital Photography Now Newsletter Prize Draw Rules
Please read the following and decide that you accept these rules before entering the DPNow.com Newsletter Prize Draw:
- To enter the monthly draw, entrantsí details, including a valid email address, must be entered into a Digital Photography Now registration page. (First name, Last name, Email address and country fields are compulsory fields.) If, for a technical reason, you canít successfully fill this form in and send it, you may email email@example.com instead, stating that you wish to receive the newsletter.
- A maximum of one entry per person per month is permitted.
- The deadline for entering the draw is midnight (UK time) on the last day of the calendar month in which the draw is being held, unless otherwise stated.
- The prize winner or winners for each draw will be informed by email within one week after the closing date.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to an alternative randomly selected winner.
- The name of the winner may be published on Digital Photography Now after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- No individual may win more than one prize per draw.
- No cash alternatives are permitted.
- The draw will choose a winner completely at random from all entries and the result is final and no correspondence regarding the result will be entered into.
- Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives, of the supplier of the prize or prizes, or the publishers of Digital Photography Now, or advertisers or sponsors of Digital Photography Now, are not eligible for the draw.
- Entrants are added to the Digital Photography Now newsletter mailing list.
- Entrants can email us at any time to be removed from this list.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entries for any reason.
- We reserve the right not to hold a prize draw in any given month.
- Digital Photography Now does not necessarily supply the competition prizes. We provide the means of entry.
- While we acknowledge and welcome our international readers, unless otherwise stated, the draw is may be restricted to UK and Eire residents.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified, 1st October 2005)