NEW QUANTUM CO-PILOT
FLAGHEAD PHOTOGRAPHIC, the exclusive UK & Ireland distributor for Quantum products, are pleased to announce the NEW Quantum CO-PILOT Radio Controller for the Quantum Qflash!
The Co-Pilot is Quantum's smallest, most user-friendly remote radio controller yet!
Photographers can now trigger and quickly set ratios for three groups of radio controlled Qflash and/or Trio units right from the camera. Three simple analogue controls on the Co-Pilot allow instant adjustment of lighting ratios while shooting.
The Co-Pilot also triggers any combination of non-Quantum flashes connected to a Quantum FreeXwire receiver.
Photographers still using their older Qflashes (T2D, T3D, T4D or T5D) can utilize the Co-Pilot and use the older Qflash units as a local flash while still getting the TTL ratio control of remotes offered by the newer T5dR and TRIO.
Co-Pilot main features:
- Co-Pilot QF91C for Canon DSLR cameras
- Co-Pilot QF91N for Nikon DSLR cameras
- IR Auto-Focus Assist helps camera focus in low light
- Mounts in your camera's hot shoe
- Set ratios of up to 3 groups of remote Qflash.
- No complicated LCD displays... Instant dial settings
- TTL control of "local" Qflash... Models T5dR, 4d, 3d, 2d ...connected to the accessory connector of CoPilot
- Reliable digital radio wireless up to 300' (100m)
- Use any number of flashes in each remote group
- Manual or Auto Triggering of non-Quantum
flash with FreeXwire FW8R or FW10W
Weight: 5.2 oz (147.42 g)
Length: 3.6 in ( 9.14 cm)
Height: 1.8 in (4.57 cm)
Width: 2.3 in (5.84 cm)
Range: 300 ft (100 m)
The Quantum Co-Pilot is now available from leading imaging retailers.
||Retail excl of Vat
||Retail inc Vat
||Co-Pilot for Nikon
||Co-Pilot for Canon
For more information visit www.qtm.coM or www.flaghead.co.uk