Benro Introduces New Compact Tripod Kit
Affordable new kit expands the range of small and portable aluminum tripods designed for use with today’s popular digital cameras
North White Plains, NY – May 1, 2012 – Benro, manufacturer of tripods, monopods and heads designed for today’s demanding professional photographer and filmmakers, announces the new super compact, sturdy and lightweight Benro A100EXU Compact Digital Travel Tripod Kit.
“This new Benro Compact Digital Travel Tripod Kit has been designed for photographers who want a super compact tripod to travel with them that will easily fold and fit in spaces other tripods won’t,” said Jan Lederman, President of MAC Group. “This newest addition to the Benro Aluminum Digital Tripod family is the ideal choice for the modern digital photographer who demands reliable stability for sharp photos and videos at an affordable price.”
Slightly shorter than the incredibly popular Benro A150EX Aluminum Digital Tripod kit, this new tripod conveniently fits in virtually all 16” wide bags. It only weighs 1.9 lbs, but can easily support cameras up to 4.4 lbs.
- Portable tripod packs well in only 15.4” of space folded, but extends to an ample 40.7” in height.
- Three position leg angles allow fast height adjustment and low level photography.
- Reversible center column also splits to permit shooting at 7.5”.
- A standard wing-nut style center column locking collar provides ease of use and extra strength.
- Quick Lock four-section aluminum legs makes set-up and packing fast.
- Thick layer closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber provides a comfortable yet firm leg grip.
- Rubber feet retract to expose steel spikes to insure the tripod sits solid on almost any terrain.
- Precision matched ballhead with bubble level provides single action control of camera placement.
- Oversize Camera Plate with Dual-Lock Quick Release System.
Suggested retail price for the new Benro A100EXU Compact Digital Travel Tripod Kit is $66. For more information visit www.BenroUSA.com