Released by Alistair Dickie:
OziPhotoTool 2.3 has been released and is ready for download
OziPhotoTool 2.3 has been released and is ready for download from http://oziphototool.alistairdickie.com/download.html. Version 2.3
fixes a few small bugs and adds some new features.
In more detail the changes are:
- Automatic cropping of maps saved from OziExplorer during HTML generation to only include the part of the map containing waypoints (this can of course be configured and turned off).
- Updated the Image Preview panel to include metadata information.
- A text replacement code (&metadataDIRECTORY.Tag&) for extracting any available metadata (such as EXIF information) from images to use in watermarks, HTML generation, and various comments.
- The ability to process other files in addition to JPG image files. This is based on the the time the file was last modified. This will allow linking of short video and audio clips from most digital cameras.
- Fixed the bug where &dlat and &dlong had a " that interfered with HTML and Batch Execution. In these cases it has been replaced with '' (i.e two single ').
- Put the Generate GUI in a resizable scroll bar so those with smaller screen sizes can use it properly.
- A little GUI beautification for aesthetics and performance.
Since the last update I have created a forum page for Help and Discussion so I can share answers. You can visit it at http://oziphototool.alistairdickie.com/download.html and paying a small fee will remove the restriction of processing only five images in a generation event.