New Kid on the Block!
Cool features with the new Nikon Coolpix S225 available exclusively from Jessops
Monday 23rd March, 2009 Jessops, the UKs leading photographic retailer continue to expand their product portfolio with the latest Nikon Coolpix S225 digital camera exclusive to Jessops. The Nikon Coolpix S225 is a nifty little camera in stunning silver, ideal for social photographers who demand a camera with style and excellent functionality. Offering 10 megapixels, (2 more than its predecessor S210) 3 x optical zoom and a 2.5 TFT LCD Screen, the Nikon Coolpix S225 allows you to take razor sharp photography.
Key features offered from the Nikon Coolpix S225 are Electronic Vibration reduction to cut out cameras shake, 4x anti-blur technology, Smile and Blink Proof Mode, Face Detection, Auto scene selector, Best Shot Selector (BSS) - which automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots and an impressive Quick Retouch mode to let you edit your image and save it as a copy.
All of this punch is packed into a small metalic design, weighing only 100g, and a playback function that can easily be viewed on the 2.5 TFT LCD Screen with anti-reflection coating to stop those irritating glares.
In addition The Nikon Coolpix S225 lithium battery will last approximately 180 shots, giving you more than enough time to snap that perfect picture.
The Nikon Coolpix S225, priced at £149 is the perfect partner to get you nominated as amateur photographer of the year, and is available now from your local Jessops store or online at www.jessops.com
- 10 megapixel
- 3x Zoom Lens (35-105mm 35mm equivalent, f3.1- f5.9)
- 2.5 TFT LCD Screen (150k dots with anti-reflection coating)
- Electronic Vibration reduction, 4x anti-blur technologies combined to cut out camera shake
- Best shot selector (BSS)
- Auto scene selector
- Smile Mode and Blink Proof Mode for outstanding portraits
- Quick Retouch mode
- Face detection of up to 12 faces in the frame
- 16 scene modes with red eye fix
- 10cm macro for great closeups
- ISO 100-2000, High sensitivity auto mode to 1600
- D-lighting- counters underexposure in shadow areas
- Lithium battery for approx 180 shots
- Weighs only 100g
Discuss this story:
Jessops announces new Nikon Coolpix S225
DPNow Jessops announces new Nikon Coolpix S225
Here is a summary or excerpt from an article that has just been published on DPNow:
Jessops continu... (more)