Release Issued by Akvis:
Sketch v.6.0: Photo-to-Sketch Conversion. New Effect!
Version 6.0 of AKVIS Sketch offers a new effect! Now you can not only convert a photo to a drawing or a watercolor painting, but also give it an artistic touch by adding a canvas, or any other textured surface (corrugated paper, brick wall, metallic or ceramic coating).
New to version 6.0:
- Added the possibility to imitate a drawing on a canvas or any other uneven surface. You can use the built-in textures or use your own ones.
- Added a new tab - "Canvas" - with the settings for the new effect.
- Added a Texture Library with texture samples.
- Added compatibility with Photoshop Elements v.6.0.
- Added compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
Download AKVIS Sketch for Windows or Macintosh. The program is available as a stand-alone application and as a Photoshop plug-in.
Upgrade for registered users is Free (more).
The users who tried the previous version of the software and have their version expired, now have an opportunity to test the software again.
Attention Mac-Users: If you have a previous version of Sketch installed, you'll have to remove the "AKVIS Sketch" folder in the Plugins folder before installing the new version.
Besides, we are pleased to announce a Christmas Graphic Contest! Please consult the Christmas Contest page to learn about the terms and the prizes.
Discuss this story:
Akvis announces Sketch v.6.0
DPNow Akvis announces Sketch v.6.0
Now you can not only convert a photo to a drawing or a watercolor painting, but also give it an arti... (more)