Release Issued by Ulead:
New Version of Software for Creating Slideshows to Watch on TV.
Latest Version Takes Ease-of-Use to the Next Level Offering High-Quality Themed Templates and Creative Expression Functionality Together in One Package.
Northampton August 18th 2005 – Ulead Systems, Inc., a 15-year industry leader in video, image and DVD software, today announced the release of CD & DVD PictureShow 4, the latest version of its award-winning slideshow creation software. CD & DVD PictureShow 4 is the must have software accessory for digital camera users who want to easily make a photo album slideshow that they can watch on TV and also share with family and friends.
CD & DVD Picture Show 4 is designed specifically for novice or first-time users and yet has powerful features that should satisfy most enthusiasts.
Users can select an Instant-Show™ theme template, which gives them all the aspects of an entertaining slideshow with just one click. Templates mix meaningful themes with rich special effects for stunning results. There are also many powerful tools, including built-in audio and video trim functionality, built-in photo repairs, adding multiple music files to a slideshow and DVD menus, for users that want to personalize their slideshow.
Ulead Photo Explorer 8.5, included in this package, gives users complete digital media management and has comprehensive yet easy-to-use tools for acquiring, viewing, organizing, and adjusting digital images, as well as, managing audio and video clips.
"The growth of both digital cameras and DVD burners has opened the door to a world of new and exciting slideshow possibilities," says Mark Wurdemann UK Marketing Manager Ulead Systems. "People are taking more pictures than ever and are proud of their pictures. Most would love to share these memories with family and friends, no matter where they live. This software provides the perfect mix of easy-to-use and customizing tools which will appeal to a whole new mass-market segment of consumers."
New Features in CD & DVD PictureShow 4:
• All-new Instant-Show™ theme templates with stylish DVD navigation menus, background music and pan & zoom, transition and motion effects are the ideal way to quickly create a complete slideshow.
• Customizable Pan and Zoom adds excitement as users can pan across or zoom into the details of their photos.
• Built-in photo repairs from ExpressFix™ enables users to quickly fix common photo problems such as incorrect exposure, colour cast, saturation, and focus - they can also “beautify” skin.
• Trim audio function lets users adjust music to the desired length. It’s the perfect built-in tool to add small clips or sections of audio to a slideshow.
• Multi-trim video, a unique feature, lets users select segments from a video file and insert them into a slideshow so that they can view their photos and video together on one disc.
• CD audio support enables users to use their favorite music from CDs as background audio in the slideshow.
• Audio & Effect interface lets users easily customize every aspect of a slideshow. They can add multiple audio files to the slideshow, view and change individual transitions between photos, apply different pan & zoom effects, control each photo’s duration and much more.
• Save Photo as a Separate File is a convenient function that enables users to save any photos that have been enhanced, repaired or customized.
Save Slideshow as Video File enables users to share their slideshows in an email, on the Web, on a portable media device or a computer using any popular media player.
Pricing and Availability:
CD & DVD Picture Show 4 will be available in PC World stores, WH Smith, Amazon, Dabs and other online stores from mid August at a price of £29.99.
Previous users of CD & DVD PictureShow can upgrade to the latest version at www.ulead.co.uk See site for full details.