Release Issued by Konica Minolta:
Konica Minolta releases new Firmware for Dynax 7D Digital SLR.
As part of our continuing support of our entire product portfolio Konica Minolta provides Firmware version 1.10e for users of the Dynax 7D.
Find all our PMA 2005 news and show reports here
for emailed PMA story updates too!
Improvements installed with version 1.10e
1. Remote Storage Function added for use in combination with Free of Charge DiMAGE Transfer Software.
2. Improved access speed to Memory Card*. This improvement shortens the write time to the memory card and increases USB data output transfer speed. *Improvement variable according to memory card specification.
3. Switching to Magnification display function added from Histogram Display and Index Display in Playback mode.
4. Luminance Limit display function activated when Instant Playback with Image and Histogram is selected.
5. "No memory card" warning indication improved.
6. Removal of the following problems:
- External flash fires at full power in exceptional cases.
- Camera freezes after self-timer capture in exceptional cases.
Konica Minolta produces the Dynax 7D in three variants according to the continent or country the camera is available within. This also alters the Firmware suffix identification used. Firmware suffix versions cannot be overwritten or interchanged.
|Region || Body Title ||Firmware Suffix
|Europe and Others|| Dynax 7D ||"e"
|Americas ||Maxxum 7D|| "u"
|Japan|| Alpha 7D|| "j"
This new Firmware together with the new DiMAGE Transfer to enable remote storage and viewing of data immediately after capture from the Dynax 7D to a personal computer via USB will be provided Free of Charge via our customer support website www.konicaminoltasupport.com
on Monday 14th February 2005.