Release Issued by Lexmark:
Lexmark Makes It Easy To Print Photos On The Go
- You can have your own portable photo lab with the P315 -
Lexmark International has announced a breakthrough in photo printing today with the introduction of the Lexmark P315 Portable photo printer, which offers the latest in photo printing ease-of-use features, designed to uncomplicate the process of producing high-quality (4” x 6”) images.
This is a truly portable photo studio that does not connect to a computer; as all of the editing features on the P315 can be performed standalone. Consumers can print borderless, 35mm-quality images directly from most digital cameras or memory cards in any place at any time.
“The Lexmark P315 offers some of the great ease of use features that we introduced with our Lexmark P6250 Home Photo Center All-in-One and the Lexmark P915 Home Photo Printer in September in a portable, smaller size,” said Giovanni Giusti, General Manager, Lexmark UK. “It doesn’t make sense that consumers can take their digital cameras anywhere, but they have to wait until they get to their home to enjoy their prints. We have changed that experience with the Lexmark P315 by creating a portable, photo lab that can be used almost anywhere, simply insert your media card and then click print...”
The easiest way to print 4”x 6” photos
Light and compact with a built-in handle for easy mobility, the Lexmark P315 is essentially a photo lab that can be used in any place with an electrical socket.
Key features designed to simplify the photo printing process include:
• An adjustable 2.5” color LCD that allows users to preview and edit images before printing them. The large screen also features a countdown timer that tells consumers how long it will take to generate output, giving them the freedom to multitask
• Compatibility with PictBridge-enabled cameras
• On-board card readers that support CompactFlash Type I & II, Microdrive, MultiMedia Card, Secure Digital Memory Stick (MS, Pro, Duo), Smart Media and xD
• Exif Print capability that immediately recognizes camera settings.