Released by TypeMaker Ltd.:
Enhanced Colour Confidence Studio now shipping
- Enhanced entry-level solution at new price of GBP249.00 plus VAT
- Powerful, new, Colour Confidence Studio PRO available for GBP325.00 plus VAT
- Now includes Pictographics image enhancement technology
- Both products fully Windows and Macintosh compatible
Birmingham, UK, June 16, 2003 - TypeMaker Ltd., has announced the launch of its new versions of Colour Confidence Studio, further aligning this unique product offering with customer requirements. In addition, in line with the growing demand for accessible colour management within more demanding environments such as digital photography, TypeMaker has unveiled Colour Confidence Studio PRO.
The enhanced Colour Confidence Studio is now available for GBP249.00 plus VAT, making getting started in colour management even more affordable for the prosumer digital photography and graphic design markets.
Aimed at the professional digital photography and graphic design markets, Colour Confidence Studio PRO is now available for GBP325.00 plus VAT.
"Digital photography is booming and we have reflected this specific market sector's demands in our product offerings" said Geoffrey Clements, managing director, TypeMaker.
"Both the Studio and Studio PRO work across all Windows and Mac operating systems, making these easy-to-use products available to everyone."
Colour Confidence Studio now comprises:
1) Colour Guidance Document - a pdf that provides information on setting up Windows or Macintosh operating systems for colour management both at system and application level
2) Repro Pack - this easy-to-use product provides instant feedback on the colour accuracy of your monitor and printer
3) NEW Pantone ColorVision Spyder - includes PhotoCAL software to calibrate and profile any monitor
4) NEW iCorrect Professional - Photoshop plug-in for image enhancement and "making the colour right" with just one click
Colour Confidence Studio PRO comprises:
1) Colour Guidance Document - a pdf that provides information on
up Windows or Macintosh operating systems for colour management both
system and application level
2) Repro Pack - this easy-to-use product provides instant feedback on
colour accuracy of your monitor and printer
3) NEW Pantone ColorVision Spyder PRO - includes three licences of
software to calibrate and profile any monitor
4) NEW iCorrect EditLab - Photoshop plug-in for professional image
enhancement and "making the colour right." Also creates and edits ICC
Both Colour Confidence Studio and Studio PRO are in stock and available now.
For further information, please visit: www.colourconfidence.com
From its start in 1985, TypeMaker has been involved in the pre-press and graphics markets. Since 1996, TypeMaker has become one of the leading European installers of ICC colour management products, working with OEMs to co-develop solutions. TypeMaker Ltd is a distributor of Barco monitors, Colour Confidence, ColorVision, ColorBlind, Pictographics and Praxisoft colour management software.